Kae Shiraki was born in Tokyo and received her first piano lessons from Hideko Kikukawa at the age of three. She studied with Professor Michael Schäfer and Professor Elisso Wirssaladze
at the University of Music and Theater in Munich. After the completion of the distinguished Meisterklassenpodium (diploma), she continued her studies with Professor Gérard Frémy and
Professor Guigla Katsarava at the Ecole Normal de Musique de Paris / Alfred Cortot, where she received her diploma with distinction (première nommée, avec les félicitations du jury).
She won numerous prizes at international competitions in Italy, France and Germany:
- 3rd prize at “Concorso Maolo Paolo Monopoli" Italy
- 2nd prize at “Concours Internationale Arcachon” France
- Grand prix régional at “PRIX Vendôme à Paris” France
- 1st prize at “Concorso Internationale Citta di Marsala” Italy etc …
- Richard Wagner Association, Germany
- DAAD (German Academic Exchange service), Germany
- "Fondation Zygmunt Zaleski”, France
- Japanese TV channel “Fuji-Television”, Japan
Kae regularly gives concerts and performs at festivals in Luxembourg, England, France, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Japan. She performed as a soloist at the Solistes Européens
jubilee concert, and had several solo and chamber music performances at the Philharmonie de Luxembourg. She also plays in the ensembles Ars Nova-Lux and La Boca in Luxembourg.
Since 2018 is she Professor at the Conservatory of Luxemburg.